Terms & Conditions for the Apple Watch
- By entering this competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which exclusively govern this competition. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Gee Media Pty Ltd (ACN 140 115 519), Level 1, 2/92 Marine Parade, Kingscliff, NSW 2487 (Promoter).
- Entry to this competition is open to all Australian residents aged over 18 years. The employees of the Promoter and its related entities, or any agencies or suppliers associated with this competition, and the immediate family of all such employees are not eligible to enter the competition (Entrant).
- The competition starts at 12:00am (AEST) Tuesday 1 May 2018 and ends at 11:59 (AEST) Thursday, 31 May 2018 (Entry Period).
- To be an eligible entry, Entrants must signup for a MyNetFone broadband plan via InternetChoice.com.au, during the Entry Period (Entry).
- This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not participate in the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Each subsequent signup of MyNetFone broadband plan will add an additional entry into the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that an Entry has been created and/or submitted using automated entry means or a computer entry service or is otherwise not submitted in good faith.
- To be eligible to win a prize in this Competition, an Entry must not:
(a) infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party;
(b) be incomplete or illegible; or
(c) be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive or otherwise contain content which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry, prize claims and Entrants (including identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, comply with these terms and conditions.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- This Competition is a game of chance.
- The winners of the Prizes will be determined by draw, conducted electronically from all entries received during the Entry Period at Level 1, 2/92 Marine Parade, Kingscliff, NSW 2487, on Friday 8 June 2018 at 10:00 (AEST) (Draw).
- The result of the draw is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- Any decision by the Promoter as to a matter under these terms and conditions is final.
The winner will be notified by telephone and via email within 2 days of the Draw (Notification). The winner’s name will also be published on the Promoter’s Facebook page and Entrants irrevocably consent to such publication.
- The winner must claim the Prize within 3 months of notification (Claim Period).
- If a winner is unable to comply with these terms and conditions and/or does not claim the Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct an unclaimed prize draw at Level 1, 2/92 Marine Parade, Kingscliff, NSW 2487, on Friday 14 September 2018 at 10:00 (AEST) (Unclaimed Prize Draw) to distribute the Prize. The first valid Entry drawn will win the unclaimed Prize.
- The prize is one Apple Watch valued at a maximum $459.00 (including GST) (Prize)
- The winners prize will be posted to them within 3 business days from when the draw has taken place.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage to the Prize once it has left the Promoter’s or supplier’s premises.
- The Entry and Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- The value of the Prizes is the recommended retail price as provided by the supplier (inclusive of GST) and is correct as at the start of the competition.
- If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in conducting this competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which undertake the draw, supply and deliver the Prizes to the winners, and marketing and communications agencies for direct marketing purposes.
- The winners’ names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as specified in these terms and conditions.
- Entrants can contact the Promoter by mail at PO Box 1971, Kingscliff NSW 2487 or email at email@example.com to request access to, or corrections of, the Entrant’s personal information held by the Promoter.
- It is a condition of these terms and conditions that the winners irrevocably consent to the Promoter’s use of the winners’ name, likeness, image, picture, voice, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the winner.